Chris Walton is an internationally recognised performance psychologist, consciousness researcher and the author of two best-selling books;
The Gamma Mindset – ‘Create the peak brain state and eliminate subconscious limiting beliefs, anxiety, fear and doubt in less than 90 seconds! And awaken the next stage of your potential to create the future you want.’
Peak Performance in 60 Seconds – ‘The 4 essentials to maximise your energy, resilience and performance.‘
From Chris’s research into the mind-body relationship he developed a range of personal change programs called The Gamma Mindset System. This is a series of online training programs that teach you how to rapidly eliminate emotional stress; anxiety, fear, confusion etc and program your subconscious mind with new life empowering beliefs and thinking patterns to help you achieve your goals and create the life you want. At the core of this is ‘The Gamma Mindset Technique’ – a simple to do, mind-body coherence technique that puts your brain and body into a profound healing state that is scientifically validated by brain measurement technology.
“Out of the blue at around 3am on May 5th 2012 I was ambulanced to hospital with crippling gut pain and was diagnosed with Crohns disease. I spent almost a month in hospital and felt more shock, trauma and fear than ever before. As a psychologist and health professional I knew I had to eliminate these emotional stress reactions and put my body into a deep healing state. Each day I used my Gamma Mindset techniques to eliminate the fear, anxiety, uncertainty, confusion etc and create a profound healing state in my body. Within 2 months I was off drugs and had minimal symptoms. 4 years later I use my Gamma Mindset techniques daily which is a huge factor for minimising the symptoms and living without the debilitating stress and worry.“
Kazadi Kalangu M.D
“The techniques Chris teaches create a profound healing state in your mind and body”
Chris runs a unique science based program to maximise employee energy and resilience which he also teaches on the MBA programme at the University of Westminster Business School in London. He has coached world champion athletes and business executives on how to optimise mental performance. Chris has a private practice in Clifton, Bristol where he works 1:1 with clients from all walks of life.
“The Gamma techniques are the most powerful personal change techniques I have experienced in over 20 years of development work.”Vlatka Hlupic
“As a direct result of Chris’s performance coaching and belief change processes I won the British Open Tournament beating the world no.1 and achieved my career best no.3 world ranking.”Anthony Rickets
“In over 25 years of coaching world class athletes and business executives to perform at their best, Chris’s Gamma Techniques are the most powerful and effective I’ve used.”Ole Bloch,
- PhD in Integrative Medicine (Current Study)
- Master of Science Degree: Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology.
- Degree: The Science and Management of Health and Fitness.
- Adult Development Theory – Dr. Susan Cooke Greuter – Harvard University.
- Relationship Psychology – Professor Petruska Clarkson – University of Surrey.
- Myers Briggs Profiling.
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation–Behaviour™ (FIRO-B®) Profiling.
- Enneagram Profiling.
- Emotional Intelligence Profiling.
- Energy Medicine, Frequency Medicine and Resonance – Dr.James Oschman.
- Applied Psycho-Neurobiology & Autonomic Response Testing – Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt.
- Thought Field Therapy, Mental Field Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Hypnosis, Psychological Kinesiology.
- Internationally Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Forty two days expanded consciousness training at The Monroe Institute in the USA.
- Many wild, challenging and enlightening hours in shamanic ceremonies in South America.